Psalm 139:9-10

If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me, Your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139:9-10

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Pray: March

If you are the type of prayer warrior who marks your calendar, I would specifically like to request prayer from you on these days:


March 20-23

March 27-30


These days will be the first few days adjusting to new places where we will be teaching and I will definitely require prayer to help me through them! 

The first location we will be teaching in a community that is known for disruptive classrooms, and we may be teaching alone. One girl on my team had a cockroach thrown at her last year while she was teaching! I'm told that this place can be very rewarding, but can also be difficult, especially the first few days! 

Please pray for: 
  • My patience
  • My strength
  • The students' obedience 
  • The students' good behaviour.

The second location we are teaching again, but in a much more formal setting. These will be very long days, and often by ourselves. There is a fairly strict dress code and the classrooms are often very reserved and hard to get to know well. 

Please pray for:
  • My strength
  • My energy
  • The students' engagement
  • That relationships will be built quickly

Thank you so much, your prayers are greatly appreciated! Please give me a call if you'd like more details on these places or the others I will be visiting.

Also, if you are feeling inclined to give financially to this trip, please click the link below for instruction. If you cannot figure out the instructions, the link doesn't work or you simply are too lazy and would still like to give, please give me a call and I can fill it out for you with your information :) 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7ROtmX3JwUnNlpyX2VsRWlvN0E/view

No comments:

Post a Comment