Psalm 139:9-10

If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me, Your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139:9-10

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Prayer, Praise and Photos!

Today we were teaching Creation and Adam and Eve to the kids for English Camp and I presented the full gospel message to the kids! There was some translation but we have also had a few kids asking us questions about faith, so praise God! Tomorrow we will be teaching the Easter message so please pray for the kids hearts to be changed, to realize that they don't need to be Buddhist just because of where they live!


Playing Songkran at English Camp!

Climbing the waterfall with our friends from another church we visited.

My friend and I in a foam pit for Songkran! 



A Buddhist temple we visited. There is a common saying that "to be Thai is to be Buddhist"

There have been few dull moments with this team! We have been getting along well as team and have been building great relationships with the kids and the Christians already in this community. Our goal is to encourage those here to keep them going and to build them up, as well as to share Jesus with the kids and to show them Christ's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment