Psalm 139:9-10

If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me, Your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139:9-10

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Good Morning, Vietnam!

Hey everyone!

It's been a while but you know how it is... No Facebook or Gmail or Blogger allowed in China... 

We are on our team days now, a chance to relax a bit and recharge with each other before beginning our longest phase in Thailand.

I am having a wonderful time and making some good memories. I have made some amazing friends in China and have many funny and cool stories to share when I get home!
  
Still trying to figure out how to upload photos but there will be some when I get home!!

2 comments:

  1. So good to 'hear' your cheerful voice again! Looking forward to story time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to those pics and stories!! Enjoy your relaxing week!

    ReplyDelete