Psalm 139:9-10

If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me, Your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139:9-10

Friday, February 12, 2016

Praise: Summer Job

I got a call yesterday with a full-time job offer for the summer! I hadn't been seriously looking or praying yet, but I was trusting God to provide and He has, yet again!!




I'll be at Ten Thousand Villages (I've been working there on and off but this summer will be stable full time!). They are a wonderful organization that is totally Fair trade! All of the items sold are made from artisans who have been paid a good wage. The organizations in poorer countries that hire the artisans often offer support with education, medical care and no-interest micro loans IN ADDITION to paying them a living wage. Although they don't sell much clothing (maybe something I can help with in the future?), they do an amazing work in many countries.




You can read more about them here.



You can read about the artisans here.



If reading is not your thing, you can watch a video about them here.




Thanks again Lord for orchestrating this and providing for me in everything I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment