Psalm 139:9-10

If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me, Your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139:9-10

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Fundraising Update

We're close! The fundraising deadline is coming up on Monday, fast approaching.

I need $100 more funds to complete, God has been faithful up until now, and I am still trusting that He will finish it off strong.

Unfortunately, with the way our current Canadian dollar is, the trip is going to cost an extra $200 per student. The school is strongly urging us to raise these funds if it is possible, so if you are able to give at this time a little bit more, it would be extremely appreciated.

If you feel that this is a way in which you'd like to support this trip, please click here, or give me a call at (403) 918-9229.


Thank you so much for your support so far! I can't wait to tell you all about it in a few months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment