Psalm 139:9-10

If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me, Your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139:9-10

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Pumpkin Spice, Packing and Papers

It's Fall again, one of my favorite times of year. After a lazy summer, I like getting back into a type of routine, meeting tons of new people and getting out my favorite clothes and boots I forgot about for a few months.

I've moved in to my new house in Edmonton, and it's beginning to feel quite homey now with some paintings, rugs and cushions.





In preparation for school, I'm going to post my favorite paper from last year, because it's an area close to my heart. 


I hope to update my blog more frequently than I have been this summer. If you have any topics you'd like my opinion on, leave a comment :)

1 comment:

  1. I said it before and I'll say it again... I REALLY like your cute little house!!!

    ReplyDelete