Psalm 139:9-10

If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me, Your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139:9-10

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Prayer: Healing

If you could please mention me when you're talking to God next, I would greatly appreciate it! Yesterday in class we were practicing our stage fighting (for some of the dramas we do) and because I'm a bit older than the other students one of the side effects is that I'm not as limber! As a result, I put out my back :(

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b2/Steven_ho_about.jpg
PS: This is not me, but this is what I feel like in dramas.

It's not too terribly injured, but there's a team bag and my backpack to take care of for the trip so I'm praying I will be fully recovered before our plane touches down.

Also, the team leader for Hong Kong is quite sick with a cold today. Please pray that he will be healed before the trip, and that none of us catch it too.

Thank you so much for your support family!

No comments:

Post a Comment